Join Our 2020 Seasonal Team
WE WANT YOU in Richmond, Fredericksburg & Charlottesville
DOUGLAS AQUATICS TEAM TRAINING: All employees MUST attend one DA Team Training session before being able to work this summer. These sessions are PAID and will cover information on customer service, safety, and online schedules. Each session will take place at a swimming pool and include dry and wet activities. Be sure to bring tennis shoes, athletic clothes, a swimsuit and a towel. All Team Training events run from 9 AM – 1 PM.
- North of the River: 05/03/20, TBD
- Charlottesville: 05/03/20, Forest Lakes South
- Fredericksburg: 05/05/20, College Heights pool
- South of the River: 05/09/20, Summerlake
- Managers: 05/16/20, Douglas Aquatics Office
Email: email@example.com with any questions!
NEW GUARD AND PARENT ORIENTATION: Orientation for guards and parents are for NEW staff members only! We invite parents to come and be a part of the orientation. It will be a chance for you to learn all of the Douglas Aquatics policies and procedures. Each new team member will be required to attend BOTH orientation and team training.
- Richmond: 0429/20 & 05/20/20, Douglas Aquatics Office 6:00PM-7:30 PM
- Charlottesville: 05/06/20, Forest Lakes North Clubhouse 6:00PM-7:30 PM
- Fredericksburg: 05/12/20, College Heights pool 6:00PM-7:30 PM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
MANAGER TRAINING: All Managers and Assistant Managers will need to attend one of two Douglas Aquatics Team Training sessions! In addition, we will have a manager team training. Email email@example.com or go to our Facebook page with any questions!
UNIFORMS AND SWIMSUITS
Uniforms are now available via a new site! Better pricing and shipping!!
CLICK HERE: UNIFORMS
We are requiring that all staff purchase a complete uniform and wear them at all times while on duty. Red Guard Hip Packs ARE REQUIRED and all staff members must have their own and wear them during their shift.
INDIVIDUAL MULTI-GUARD FACILITY MEETINGS: All multi-guard pools will have their first staff meeting prior to Memorial Day. The times will vary and be set up by the individual pool managers.
SWIM LESSON INSTRUCTORS: Interested in teaching swim lessons this summer? (All instructors must be at least 16 years old) All swim instructors for 2020 will need to attend one of the training sessions to cover administrative procedures as well as instructor skills.
Advantages of becoming a Douglas Aquatics Instructor:
- Competitive pay
- Flexibles schedules (teach at the pool you work at or one close by)
- Making a difference (as an instructor you have the opportunity to help children develop the necessary skills and reach goals)
Course Dates: TBA, for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Douglas Aquatics is actively working on improving our scheduling systems. Stay tuned for updates as they come in.